Mega Brownie Frozen Dessert Sandwiches
- Serves 16
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 17 min
- 1 box (625 mL.) brownie mix
- 1 container Breyers® Classic Vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180° C). Lightly spray (40 x 25-cm) jelly-roll pan with no-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray paper; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Run metal spatula around edges of brownie to loosen and invert onto cutting board; remove parchment paper. Cut brownie crosswise into 8 slices, then lengthwise into 4 slices. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Cut carton from Breyers® Classic Vanilla with scissors and arrange on its side. Cut lengthwise into 4 slices, then cut each slice into 8 slices. Sandwich Breyers® Classic Vanilla slice between 2 brownies. Roll edges in sprinkles and freeze until ready to serve.
TIP: If Breyers® Classic Vanilla becomes too soft to handle, return to freezer for a few minutes to firm up.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||61 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|