Ice Cream Snowmen
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Freeze Time 20 Minutes
- 4 medium scoops (325 mL) Breyers® Classic French Vanilla
- 8 small scoops (500 mL) Breyers® Classic French Vanilla
- 2 cups shredded coconut [or flaked]
- mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 chocolate-dipped candy sticks
- 4 slices kiwi
- 2 strawberries, cut in halves
- Roll ice cream scoops in coconut to coat completely. For each snowman, stack 1 medium and 2 small scoops. Decorate with chocolate chips. Use colored end of candy stick for nose. Use remainder of candy stick for arms. Place snowmen in freezer to firm up, if necessary.
- Place snowmen on dessert plates with rims. Top each with kiwi slice and strawberry half for hat. Scatter remaining coconut on plate for snow. Serve immediately.