Spooky Spider Pie
- Serves 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Freeze Time 8 hr 30 min
- 1 (0 ) prepared chocolate cookie crust (9-inch)
- 6 scoops Breyers® Creamsicle®, slightly softened (about 6 cups/1500 mL)
- black or brown decorating gel
- 1 (0 ) large black jelly bean
- 1 (0 ) small black jelly bean
- 1 (0 ) black licorice whip
- Scoop softened sherbet into cookie crust and smooth top with narrow metal spatula or table knife. Freeze 30 minutes
- Make 4 concentric circles using decorating gel, about 1-inch apart on top of sherbet. Draw tip of knife through circles at regular intervals to form web.
- Cover pie with foil and freeze until firm, about 8 hours.
- Place jelly beans on top of pie to form spider's body just before serving. Cut licorice whip into 8 pieces and use to make spider’s legs.
- Cut pie into wedges and serve immediately.
Look for cookie crust in baking aisle. Purchased candy spider may be substituted for jelly beans and licorice. Any flavor Breyers Ice Cream may be substituted for the orange sherbet.
|Per:||1||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin B6||-1 mg|
|Vitamin D||-1 IU|
|Vitamin E||-1 mg|
|Vitamin K||-1 mcg|