Wacky Waikiki Shakes
- Serves 3
- Prep Time 10 min
- 2 large bananas, ripe, peeled and quartered
- 1 can (175 mL.) frozen pineapple juice or orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 4 scoops Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- Place bananas, juice concentrate and milk in blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend until combined.
- Add Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; top with whipped cream, coconut and pineapple, if desired and serve immediately.
Tip: sweetened whipped cream, toasted coconut and pineapple pieces could be added.
|Per:||1||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin B6||-1 mg|
|Vitamin D||-1 IU|
|Vitamin E||-1 mg|
|Vitamin K||-1 mcg|