Frozen Banana Split Cake
- Serves 15
- Prep Time 20 min
- Freeze Time 4 hr
- 1 cup (250 mL) peanuts, chopped
- 1 box (275 mL) chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Imperial® margarine
- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Classic Vanilla or Breyers® French Vanilla Frozen Dessert
- 1 jar (500 mL) hot fudge topping, (room temperature)
- 6 medium bananas
- Reserve 2 tablespoons (30 mL) peanuts; set aside. Combine cookie crumbs with melted margarine in small bowl. Press into (33 x 23-cm) glass or ceramic baking dish; set aside.
- Cut carton from Breyers® Classic Vanilla with scissors. Arrange Frozen Dessert on its side, then cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
- Arrange 2 Frozen Dessert slices in prepared dish, pressing to form an even layer. Combine hot fudge topping with remaining peanuts, then evenly spread on Frozen Dessert. Top with remaining 2 Frozen Dessert slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top with bananas, sprinkle with reserved peanuts, then add your favourite banana split toppings.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||64 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|