Grilled Fruit Sundaes
- Serves 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) honey
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 3 cups (750 mL) cut-up fruits (pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, peaches, banana, and/or apple)
- 12 scoops your favourite Breyers® 1/2 the Fat™ Light Ice Cream
- Bring orange juice, honey and lemon juice to a boil over high heat in small saucepan, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until slighty thickened. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, alternately thread fruit on skewers*. Grill kabobs, turning once and brushing with 1/2 of the orange syrup, 4 minutes or until softened.
- Scoop your favourite Breyers® 1/2 the Fat™ Light Ice Cream into 4 dessert dishes. Evenly top with fruit, then drizzle with remaining orange syrup.
*If using wooden skewers soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|