Brownie Pizza Sundae
- Serves 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 23 min
- Freeze Time 1 hr
- 1 box (500 mL.) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1 container your favourite Breyers® Ice Cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced strawberries or blueberries and/or raspberries
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chocolate syrup or caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spraya large pizza pan* with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 23 minutes or just until center is firm. Cool on wire rack, about 20 minutes. Freeze 1 hour or until frozen.
- Evenly spread Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter on brownie pizza, leaving 2.5-cm border. Top with scoops of your favourite Breyers® Ice Cream arranged in a ring.** Fill with fruit, then drizzle with chocolate syrup.
*Use 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking dish instead of pizza pan and bake about 20 minutes. **Brownie pizza may be prepared up to this point and frozen until ready to serve. Just before serving, fill with fruit, then add toppings.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||65 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|