Make Ahead S'mores Cake
- Serves 16
- Prep Time 20 min
- Freeze Time 5 hr
- 2 cups (500 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Imperial® margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 1 bag (350 g.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups (1 L) mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled graham crackers
- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Classic Chocolate
- 1 container (250 g.) whipped topping, thawed
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted margarine and sugar in medium bowl; press into 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Microwave chocolate chips, 2 cups (500 mL) marshmallows and milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 4 minutes or until completely melted, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes, then stir in remaining 2 cups (500 mL) marshmallows. Spread over crust; freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers over chocolate layer. Cut carton from Breyers® Classic Chocolate with scissors. Arrange Frozen Dessert on its side, then cut crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange slices in baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Frost with whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional graham cracker crumbs.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||64 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|