Holiday Ice Cream Cake
- Serves 28
- Prep Time 25 min
- Freeze Time 5 hr
- 2 containers (1.66 L. ea.) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 20 chocolate-filled oblong sandwich cookies
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot fudge topping (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 quarts (2 L) strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) strawberry jelly, melted
- Cut cartons from Breyers®Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut each crosswise into 4 slices.
- Arrange 4 Ice Cream slices in a medium (23-cm) spring-form pan, pressing to form an even layer almost to the edge. Place cookies vertically against side of pan with sides touching, pressing Ice Cream against cookies to help stand up. Evenly pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, then top with remaining 4 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove ring from pan and arrange cake on serving platter. Garnish with strawberries, then brush strawberries with jelly. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and a holiday ribbon.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|