Peppermint-Wrapped Ice Cream Cake
- Serves 12
- Prep Time 25 min
- Freeze Time 4 hr 30 min
- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) hot fudge topping, at room temperature
- 2 cups (500 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1 piece red ribbon-shaped fruit flavoured snack
- Green and/or red striped hard peppermint or spearmint candies, crushed
- Line a 9 x 5 x 3-inch (23 x 13-cm) loaf pan with plastic wrap leaving 5-inch (12 cm) wrap overhang on each side.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift Ice Cream from pan using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping. Decorate with fruit flavoured snack for "ribbon" and candies. If needed, return to freezer 30 minutes to firm up decorations.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|