Baseball Ice Cream Cake
- Serves 16
- Prep Time 30 min
- Freeze Time 4 hr
- 1 package (304 g.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed
- 1 container (1.66 L.) your favorite Breyers® Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) hot fudge topping, at room temperature
- 1 container (1 L) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (198 g.) marshmallow creme
- Red decorating gel
- 4 pieces thin red licorice
- 1 cup (250 mL) flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) green food coloring
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) water
- Line 2-1/2-quart (2 1/2 L) glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch (15 cm) overhang; set aside.
- Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Ice Cream into bowl, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap.
- Spoon whipped topping into large bowl. Whisk in marshmallow creme until smooth. Frost cake with marshmallow mixture.
- For Baseball Decorations, arrange licorice for "seams". Add "stitches" along seams using decorating gel.
- Combine coconut, food coloring and water in resealable plastic bag until coconut turns green. Sprinkle around cake for "grass".
TIP: Try using 1/2 container of 2 different flavors Breyers All Natural Ice Cream.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|