Brownie Ice Cream Pizza
Kids' favorites -- all in one treat!
- Serves 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 23 min
- Freeze Time 1 hr
- 1 box (450 g.) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) peanut butter
- 1 container Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced assorted fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) your favorite ice cream sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan* with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 23 minutes or just until center is firm. Cool on wire rack, about 20 minutes. Freeze 1 hour or until frozen.
- Evenly spread peanut butter brownie pizza, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with scoops of Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream arranged in a ring.** Fill with fruit, then drizzle with ice cream sauce.
*Use a 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish instead of pizza pan and bake about 20 minutes.
**Brownie pizza may be prepared up to this point and frozen until ready to serve. Just before serving, fill with fruit and add toppings.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|