Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
- Serves 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Freeze Time 4 hr
- Stand Time 20 min
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 cups (750 mL) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 9-in. (1 L) pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine and granulated sugar in bowl; press into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack, then freeze until ready to use.
- Beat Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream in bowl with electric mixer on low speed, just until softened. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth. Turn into prepared crust and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||90 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|