Mega Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Serves 16
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 17 min
- Freeze Time 2 hr 30 min
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 container (1.66 L.) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350° F(180 C). Lightly spray 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch (39 x 26.5 cm ) baking sheet with sides with no-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray paper; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Run metal spatula around edges of brownie to loosen and invert onto cutting board; remove parchment paper. Cut brownie crosswise into 8 slices, then lengthwise into 4 slices. Freeze 30 minutes.
- With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Creamery Style Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut lengthwise into 4 slices. Cut each slice into 8 slices. Sandwich Ice Cream slice between 2 brownies. Roll edges in sprinkles and freeze until ready to serve.
TIP: If Ice Cream becomes too soft to handle, return to freezer for a few minutes to firm up.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|