Easy Ice Cream Cake
- Serves 24
- Prep Time 20 min
- Freeze Time 4 hr
- 2 containers Breyers® Creamery Style™ French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 jar (250 mL) hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate wafer cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen whipped topping
- Line two 9-inch (23 cm) round or square cake pans with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch (10 cm) overhang on each side; set aside.
- Spoon 1 container Breyers® Creamery Style™ French Vanilla Ice Cream into each cake pan, pressing to form even layers; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter before serving.
- Combine fudge topping with cookie crumbs. Spread cookie mixture onto 1 layer, then invert remaining layer on top. Invert entire cake onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, frost with whipped topping.
TIP: Substitute your favorite flavor sandwich cookie for the fudge and cookie crumb cake filling. Pulse 20 sandwich cookies in food processor until coarse crumbs form and use as above.
|Per:||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|