Unfried Ice Cream
One bite...and you'll think this was really fried!
- Serves 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- Freeze Time 1 hr
- 3 cups (750 mL) toasted cinnamon cereal, coarsely crushed
- 4 cups (1 L) Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) caramel ice cream topping, heated
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries and/or sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180 C).
- Arrange cereal on aluminium-foil-lined baking sheet and bake 5 minutes or until crunchy; cool completely.
- Shape Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into 16 1/4-cup (60 mL) balls, then freeze 1 hour or until firm. Evenly coat Ice Cream with cereal, then freeze until ready to serve.
- Arrange Ice Cream on serving plates. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping, then sprinkle with berries. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream.
|Per:||8 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount:||Nutrient Type|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|